my brilliant thoughts on shopping, dating, movies, books, travel & other such things

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

March Madness Report

So, this was by far my best bracket contest showing EVER. The sports “universe” has recognized my lack of loyalty to BYU and granted me a seat at the table with the great bracketologists of the world!! (This won't happen again, so just let me exaggerate and gloat for a minute.)

In one contest, I took 1st & 2nd place (submitted two brackets).

In another contest, I took 3rd.

Not sure the other contest should count really (25th place).

I did four different brackets for three different contests. Pretty great showing, right?!

These great wins prove ignorance is, indeed, bliss.

Now, where are my prizes, people?

3 comments:

Kurt said...

You deserve it. Anyone who takes the time to complete as many brackets as you did deserves to win one. Ouch...did I just say that? LOL!

Joe and Tami said...

Why didnt you talk about how you also placed bets with your bookie "Slick Rick"? Thats right, I said it... Sinner! :)

Sher said...

DEFINITELY deserving!! The one year that BYU makes it past the first round and you FINALLY vote against them, you deserve to win!!!