I've always wanted to come to New York - hopefully, I can come again when I have more time to look around. It's quite a place.
Monday, October 20, 2008
New York, New York
I'm in New York for a work conference. Some friends who live in New Jersey came in to go to dinner and do a bit of site-seeing with me. We ate at Jekyll and Hyde (after calling 411 three times to get the address because some people couldn't pay attention to street names), walked around Central Park-very briefly because it was dark and I was a scaredy cat, and then took the subway to the Stanton Island Ferry and rode that across so I could see the Statue of Liberty. Pretty impressive at night - the pics with the camera on my phone don't remotely do it justice.

I've always wanted to come to New York - hopefully, I can come again when I have more time to look around. It's quite a place.
I've always wanted to come to New York - hopefully, I can come again when I have more time to look around. It's quite a place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LUCKY!!!
Post a Comment