my brilliant thoughts on shopping, dating, movies, books, travel & other such things

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

El Dorado and Rio Bravo

The "twin" films of the legendary John Wayne. Same plot, same characters- different actors. But still fun to watch.

Today - Wednesday - was a lazy day in and so nice. I slept in (after waking for a few hours at 5 a.m.), went for a walk in the sun, laid about, read my book, took a nap, and hung out with my friends.

Food highlights: mango, yogurt and coconut milk shake for lunch and a balsamic onion burger with sweet potato chips for dinner.


Lovely, lovely.

Photos include Stephen making the burgers, Terri doing the balsamic onions, the chips and the burger. Yum.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait -- those movie are very different from each other :-)

raybee... said...

I don't think so, Dad. :)

Unknown said...

I'm starting to get very jealous of all the food you are getting to eat. Tell Stephen he's looking sexy yet disturbing with those gloves on.

-inj

raybee... said...

Hahaha. Will do!

Anonymous said...

Wow ... food looks very nice.