Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Give me some Roses
If you know what's good for You
Hahaha - just kidding. But, I DO love roses. Especially red ones and white ones, but I'm fairly certain I would like black ones and I do like purple ones and yellow and I love this crystal one from Prague.

Roses are The Flower of all Flowers.
#30 on my list of Favorite Things is ROSES.
(Do you like how its 11/30 and this is the 30th Favorite Thing?)
Violets are Blue
Give me some Roses
If you know what's good for You
Hahaha - just kidding. But, I DO love roses. Especially red ones and white ones, but I'm fairly certain I would like black ones and I do like purple ones and yellow and I love this crystal one from Prague.

Roses are The Flower of all Flowers.
#30 on my list of Favorite Things is ROSES.
(Do you like how its 11/30 and this is the 30th Favorite Thing?)

2 comments:
chocolate covered pretzels
I love the peace rose. It was the rose I chose as a MIAMaid in Young Womens way back when. Our former next door neighbor had two peace rose rassesbushes that I loved to smell and talk to. Yes you read correctly, "talk to". I love all flowers, bushes, trees, grasses etc. One of my favorite scriptures is found in Isaiah 55:12
"For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands."
Post a Comment