my brilliant thoughts on shopping, dating, movies, books, travel & other such things

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

37 - Like the wind, honey

Some movies or people or situations are such a big deal that everyone immediately recognizes the acronym….like, LOTR…or POTUS…or LOL. :)

Well, see if you recognize the acronym for a favorite Thanksgiving film – HFTH. If you don’t know what that is, too bad, but I will tell you that there is just nothing better than Aunt Gladdie and her fruit loop necklace “singing” We Gather Together in multiple ranges. Classic!

# 37 on my list of Favorite Things is HFTH.

(Just in case - Lord of The Rings, President of The United States, Laughing out Loud)

3 comments:

Paul, Kami and Henry said...

HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS! Right? Right? I've been in the family just short of five years and have yet to see it! I know you're disappointed. I'm sorry.

raybee... said...

YES, nicely done!! And - I am certainly NOT disappointed in you. But, my brother for not showing it to you...that's another story. hahaha

Kurt said...

chocolate frosting on a graham cracker