For my faithful long-time readers (Dad), this post may seem like dejavu, but I couldn't pass up # 27 without mentioning my annual birthday habit:
I've been putting a 27 on my birthday cake for oh, I don't know 10 years or something...maybe longer.
You see,
-I love the #7, and
-27 was a great age, and
-I can't really swallow the four zero thing, nor have I been able to put a three anything on my cakes, and
-I love a good joke.....
So - 27 gets repeated over and over. I even remind my two cousins, who were born - one the same day and one a month later - that if they will continue to lie, who is to know? hahaha
#27 on my list of Favorite Things is my 27 LIE.
I've been putting a 27 on my birthday cake for oh, I don't know 10 years or something...maybe longer.
You see,-I love the #7, and
-27 was a great age, and
-I can't really swallow the four zero thing, nor have I been able to put a three anything on my cakes, and
-I love a good joke.....
So - 27 gets repeated over and over. I even remind my two cousins, who were born - one the same day and one a month later - that if they will continue to lie, who is to know? hahaha
#27 on my list of Favorite Things is my 27 LIE.

3 comments:
It's not hard to believe. You really do look 27!
What about those cousins who are two years older??? ;) You look good for 27! You look even better for four-zero!! Love ya!
truffles
Post a Comment